Thanks to the lovely Louisa who nominated me for the Thanks for Writing Award.
Here are the rules
1. Include the award logo in your post or on your blog. DONE
2. Say 7 random things about yourself that the readers don’t know yet. DONE
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other blogs you usually follow. Kind of, not really. Would only nominate 2 people since everyone else has been nominated.
4. Let the nominees know that they are nominated & include their blog-links. First part DONE, Second part NOT
5. Link the person who nominated you. DONE
So let’s dig right in
1. I don’t do well with following rules or recipes. I was that child that would touch the hot stove or wet paint just because there’s a sign that says do not touch . Who am I kidding I’m still that ‘child’. I’m sure you can see that even from the rules of this game. I make up my own rules as I go along. When I cook if the recipe says a cup of milk, I’ll probably use half a cup. It’s fun in my world, and my justification someone made up the recipes why not make my own 😉
2. I don’t like anything that crawls especially that animal that starts with a S and ends with an E, five letter word!!! I shiver just thinking about it and I can’t even watch on TV. Call it a phobia but I just don’t like them.
3. In my ideal world my job would be an events planner (especially weddings), chef (think desserts) and a professional photographer. In reality I’m a lawyer turned banker.
4. I won’t watch a horror movie even if you pay me. I refuse to pay money to be terrified. For me a movie is an escape so I love comedies and happily ever afters.
5. I am a teetotaller. I don’t drink alcohol of any kind. Too bitter for this sweet tooth. I like strawberry daquiri though but you guessed right I always order virgin. I can’t resist the colour and the ice. I just love to chew ice. I used to scrap ice from the freezer as a child (sorry mom) and now occasionally, I’ll pop ice into the blender just to eat crushed ice. YUM 😉
6. I don’t drink tea or coffee or soda (soft drinks) or anything not 100% fruit juice. My favourite drink is water on the rocks (with loads and loads of rock). No fizzy drinks of any kind for this lady or cordials or any of that stuff. I would drink hot chocolate once in a very loooooong moon and the occasional fruit infusions with loads of lemon in winter. I have to be sick to drink tea and even then it’s usually a lemon and/or ginger type tea!!! I’m quite a cheap date drink wise.
7. I have been driving for over half of my lifetime. I learnt to drive a car before I was 15 and by the time I was 15 I was an expert driver. I feel so old because that was 19 years ago. But I still can’t ride a bicycle 😦
And just because I don’t like rules and I love talking I’ll add 2 more 🙂 😉
7+1. I don’t like milk tart or any tart for that matter or jelly – YUCKY 😦
7+2. I would take 10 injections before I take I tablet if given the option.
Sue mom to Jake (a future heart breaker, he’s so gorge and loves to cook, loves nature, love fishing, very outdoorsy). Sue, I see loads of cat fights over your boy in a not so distant future 😉 🙂
Who loves to take pictures and aunt to cute Mo