… is you. As sang by a popular musician.
The Rules are:
· All names must be entered by 16 November 2012.
· I will email you your person by 21 November 2012.
· It’s a secret, the person you’re buying for may not be buying for you so be nice or you may get coal.
· Gifts must be under the value of R100 (pre postage – make sure to get a tracking number and forward it to me) if you want to spend more feel free, but if about the love that goes into the gift rather than the price.
· If you are no longer able to participate let me know asap.
· I will list all blogs involved as I receive them – last year we even had 2 non-bloggers, blog-followers and Tweeple are also invited. We want to GO BIG.
· Anther cute thing we did last year was a post about the things you like so that your Santa can get an idea of who you are. As soon as you have joined and did the post, email me the link to set up for you. If you are not a blogger, please so a little intro about yourself and what kind of things you like and email this to me in Word format. I will upload it on my blog as a post and link it to your name.
Email me c.l.coetzee@gmail dot com if you want to join in.
Confession I can be very indecisive when it comes to gifts and it takes me ages to buy gifts because I always aim to get what people like by doing some
snooping around investigation.
Hopefully I am not too difficult to shop for considering it is just R100. I always appreciate anything I am given, it’s the thought and effort that goes into getting the gift that counts.
That said all I want for christmas (I wish)
That is within the limit of R100 (I hope)
- Plastic cooking spoons – it doesn’t have to be a full set, just solid plastic cooking spoons would be fine
- Voucher to learn how to decorate cakes or a DIY book on how to do this
- An unusually big coffee mug. I had one that could take close to 750ml of liquid that recently broke. No regular cups or mugs please. I have enough of those 😉
- Recipe Book (preferably for appetizers and desserts), but any recipe book is fine
- Rectangular Picture frame (preferably in black or dark wood colour ) that can take multiple pictures or a multi set
- Anything else not on the “NO LIST“
I could go on and on, but I won’t. To make life easier anything would be fine, but please if my secret santa is reading pretty please NO make up, rose smelling candles, body butter (I want butter just in my food not on my body 😉 , hand creams, food or drinks of any kind (I only drink still water), fake silver plated or gold-plated costume jewellery, post it notes, no animal prints, no sweet-smelling or coffee smelling things (I know most people like sweet-smelling things, but I don’t) , those cream, spray, soap etc gift sets that are common around this time of the year, Bath goodies (I take baths once or twice in a year, I am a quick shower girl), loofah, chocolates (just because I am trying to lose weight), no HK or cartoon anything
Now that I look at the list, I see the no list is probably longer than my wish list and almost everything is kitchen related. YIKES.
No post is complete without a picture…