Day 21. What you wore: Take a photo of something you wore. Easy.
Confession 1 – My name is Mrs FF (it is my initials, my cousin’s wife started calling me by this name in 2007)
Confession 2 – I don’t and won’t wear sandals to work. I love pumps.
Confession 3 – I always find a reason or reasons to buy new shoes.
Some recent excuses –
- my knee is healing and the physio says I can now wear heels again (I think I got 4 shoes out of this excuse 😉 🙂
- it was my birthday and I didn’t get myself any gift, so I got the thing I like best a new pair of heels…
- I feel like I need a treat (better than chocolates)
- I don’t have any flat shoes (big lie, I have at least 5, just not the right one to me)
- I don’t have that colour (it’s a different shade from the lots of black or brown I have)
- I don’t have that heel height or style
- Those are walking trainers, I need a new one for running (pathetic considering, I hardly ever run)
- Those are running trainers, I need a new one for step class
- I am feeling much better (latest excuse after I had an op earlier this year)
Can you tell, I look for every excuse to buy shoes 😉 🙂
Are you as crazy about shoes as I am? Please tell me you are worse, even if to make me feel better 😉
Confession 4 – I think I am a shoe addict.