I found this on Sue’s
blog who found it on Megan’s
blog and I just had to do it….
Have you ever:
1. Been pulled over? Yes a couple of times, but luckily each time I have been let go as it was always at road blocks and I can pull an innocent face if I have to, to get off the hook
2. Plucked your eyebrows? Waxed, threaded by others, but never by myself. I can’t do self-inflicted pain
3. Pulled an all-nighter? A lot, the night is my favourite time to study. I love the eerie silence
4. Baked a cake? Yes, many times but one thing I don’t do well is follow recipes, so even if I bake the same cake twice in one day, it will come out differently. I love baking brownies, I think they are fail-proof
5. Fallen down in public?
Yes, a couple of times. Last time I remembered, was down a flight of stairs at work because someone or some people forgot to clean up while they were doing some construction work. I was almost done with physio (for a knee injury), this fall set me back by almost 6 weeks, the knee ended up being operated on 😦 6. Been caught making out?
Not that I know of , but I don’t have any issues with kissing my hubby in public or PDA (that doesn’t count right) 😆
7. Taken a pregnancy test? YES
8. Broken a bone? Nope, strained and sprained, yes, but not a fracture. Thank God
9. Had braces? NOPE
10. Gone skinny dipping? No, too much of a prude
11. Made a prank call? YES, YES, YES. I love pranking people and still did it to my hubby this morning, called pretending to be someone who has a 4-year-old child for him 😆 😆 😆
12. Screamed during a scary movie? YES, that is why I don’t watch scary movies, I would rather watch a comedy or drama. I have a vivid imagination and for days I would play out the scenes and have weird dreams about the movie…
13. Gone out without underwear?
This must be a trick question!!!! Try it and let me know 😉 😉 14. Been arrested?
NOPE, little miss prim and proper
15. Opened Christmas presents early? NOPE, I am patient
16. Been in the hospital?
Yes, one night in 2011 and three nights in 2012, but before that never!!! 17. Had food come out your nose?
18. Toilet papered someone’s house? NOPE, see answer in 14 (boring I know)
19. Laughed so hard you cried? All the time, it is good for the soul
20. Burned yourself with a curling iron? Yes, and I ended up with a big sore on my ear lobe (sob, sob)21. Been hit on by someone too old? Hmmm, this brings back bad memories, not hit on directly but imagine an older man peeing on the side of the road waving his thing at you while you passing by (HORRIBLE and DISGUSTING)
22. Eaten food that fell on the floor?
Of course, but it depends on which floor and where 23. Given a hickey?
What’s a hickey? (sorry answering a question, with another question)
24. Shared a sucker with your dog? NOPE!!!! Do people really do that, disgusting. I love dogs but I am not dog crazy, you know dogs eat poo right and smell each other’s butt
25. Been in an accident?
YES, twice that I can remember and both times someone drove into my car and both times my car had to be written off. The last one was a few minutes before the start of my birthday 2 years ago 26. Spied on your neighbours?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, did this a lot when I was a kid, it was so much fun
27. Lied about your age? Naaa, I would rather plead the 5th (right to remain silent) than lie
28. Fired a gun? No and I hope I never have to, I held my uncle’ s gun once and I have to say those things are heavy
29. Been drunk? No, never, TEETOTALER
30. Gotten a tattoo? NOPE, too bad girlish for little miss prim and proper
Lots of questions, but I have to admit it was fun to answer and it is a good way to share some little known facts. Would love to know your answers to some of the questions (or all) . Indulge me please 🙂
Of course no post is complete without a picture or two.
Yummy Birthday Dinner – Lightly grilled haloumi cheese with a home-made chunky mediterranean relish, baby herbs and fresh lemon. I didn’t eat the herbs or use the lemon though…