I was scrolling through IG as one does and came across a competition and I thought what do I have to lose if I enter and don’t win . NOTHING! but if I win I’ll be mommy of the year to my 5.5 year old for a few weeks 😆 So I entered right here..
And I WON tickets. 4 tickets to
I only have one child that is old enough to appreciate the show, so we had two tickets to spare. It was school holidays for my friend’s kids, I asked if they would love to go! Their mom was like YES, is that a rhetorical question 🙂 🙂
We hatched a plan. It would be a surprise for the kids! And a real big surprise it was! They loved spending time together and watching the show! they found out where they were going only about 5 minutes to the start of the show!!! More winning …
Some pictures from the day out (it was worth taking K out of school mid day for)
It was a lovely day out all in all
• everything about the show!
• Surprising the girls!
• Girls old enough to know why they can’t get more toys (they have enough toys as it is)!
• Despite only getting slushies they thought it was the best day out
• overpriced toys!
• Traffic getting in (should learn to get their earlier next time).
• I missed seeing Lion King and Dory on ice
To tell you how much fun it is I’ve been asked more than once when we are going again